In today’s episode, I’m sitting down with Kat Di Mauro – a digital design strategist & the owner of Siren By Design. She helps creative entrepreneurs & service-based businesses create an authentic and engaging presence by embodying the essence of their brand.
Her expertise in visually strategic design allows her to help businesses design their brands, websites, maximize sales opportunities, and reach their ideal target audience. With elegant branding, conversion-focused websites, and luxurious marketing materials she turns her clients’ design dreams into reality.
Kat took us behind the scenes of how she got started as well as shared some vulnerable moments around her experience overcoming imposter syndrome and how you can too!
Come join me as we dive into easy and practical steps you can take to become a website designer using the Showit design tool!
In this episode, we cover:
- Kat’s journey from construction worker to full-time Showit website & branding designer
- Why Showit is such an incredible platform for creatives who want to specialize as website designers
- How to rebrand your business and why it’s important for your next level stage of growth
- The importance of streamlining your service offerings even when you want to offer everything you have a skill in
- Kat’s experience with imposter syndrome and her advice for overcoming this feeling
- And so much more!
Connect with Kat:
- Website: www.sirenbydesignstudios.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & TikTok: @sirenbydesign
Resources Mentioned on Podcast:
- Bucketlist Bombshells Collective: https://bucketlistbombshells.com/collective
- Free Guide: 5 Steps to A Successful Website Launch: https://sirenbydesignstudios.com/freebies/5-steps-to-a-successful-website-launch-your-guide-to-online-brilliance/
- 10 FREE IG Templates to Rock Your Feed: https://dashboard.mailerlite.com/forms/67095/58384430656390586/share
- The BB Collective Circle Chats: https://youtu.be/Q0bwGDuGrss
Did you love this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode we’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave us a review. Reviews help us spread the word about the Freedom Filled Life podcast, and are a key part of sharing this show with other people who know they are made for more.
Listen to another episode!
Wanna get your Freedom-Filled Life podcast binge on? We got you covered!