If you’ve been thinking about starting a website design business, but weren’t sure what the next steps were to take or if you’re wondering how you can grow your current website design business to 10k months – then this episode is for you!
In today’s episode, I’m sitting down with Paige Brunton, SquareSpace Web Design Expert turned business mentor and creator of the Square Secrets Business course.
Right now, Paige is on a mission to empower women to build a profitable website design business. Paige teaches you just how achievable it is to build, launch, and grow a thriving website design business!
In this episode, we cover:
- Paige’s unique journey and how she found herself on a path to becoming a website designer
- How to go from newbie to expert website designer in less than a year!
- Creating your first 10k month as a website designer
- Paige’s #1 strategy that got her clients reaching out daily to work with her!
- Rookie mistakes to avoid when you’re just starting out as a designer
- And so much more!
Paige shares so many incredible words of wisdom and nuggets of advice so you can create a thriving website design business. Let’s dive in!
Guess what!? Paige is hosting a totally FREE LIVE Bootcamp this October for aspiring and newbie website designers! Register here to join us April 17th – 19th!
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Want to learn more from Paige, she’s hosting a LIVE boot camp for aspiring and newbie website designers! Register for the Profitable & Productive Bootcamp happening April 17th – 19th! Click here to register!
- Take the Quiz: “Which client finding method matches your personality type?” Click here to take the Quiz
- Study: “How much do freelance web designers really earn & work these days? (770+ designers answered!)” Click here to read the study
- Ready to be mentored by Paige? Enroll in her course Square Secrets Business and get ready to launch a successful website design business! Click here to learn more
Connect with Paige:
Did you love this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode we’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave us a review. Reviews help us spread the word about the Freedom Filled Life podcast, and are a key part of sharing this show with other people who know they are made for more.
Listen to another episode!
Wanna get your Freedom-Filled Life podcast binge on? We got you covered!