In today’s episode, Shay and I are sitting down with our friend, Suzie Agelopoulous – multi-6 figure Airbnb business queen, full-time traveler and founder of The BNB Method where she teaches how to start a profitable Airbnb business without owning property!
In this episode, Suzie shares with us how she went from being a waitress making $50K a year just a few years ago – to now making over $70,000 in ONE Month with her Airbnb Business!
But as you know, this IS the Freedom-Filled Life podcast, so we wanted to learn from Suzie what steps she took to reach financial freedom in her 30s AND how she also has location-independent freedom to travel the world full-time!
Because of Airbnb, Suzie is now living her “Dream Life” – her words, not mine – and in this episode, she breaks it down in simple steps to make YOUR dream life possible too.
In this episode we cover:
- How Suzie “fell into” the Airbnb business after being a waitress
- How it’s possible to start an Airbnb business without owning any property
- Suzie’s advice for how to partner with landlords
- How it’s possible to travel full-time while managing Airbnbs
- How much it costs to start an Airbnb business
- How to handle local short-term rental regulations
- And so much more!
If you’re listening and you’ve been interested in learning more about the short-term rental business, how Airbnbs are a profitable business model, and how YOU can start an Airbnb business without owning any property, this episode is for you. Let’s dive in!
Connect with Suzie:
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- This episode is brought to you by the Bucketlist Bombshells Academy – ready to learn the skills you need to create your own freedom-filled online business? Join us!
- Already a business owner & looking for support on your journey? Join the Bucketlist Bombshells Collective for just $32/month!
Did you love this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode we’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave us a review. Reviews help us spread the word about the Freedom Filled Life podcast, and are a key part of sharing this show with other people who know they are made for more.
Listen to another episode!
Wanna get your Freedom-Filled Life podcast binge on? We got you covered!