Have you been struggling in an in-between season lately? Maybe your life or your business isn’t going according to plan and you’re finding yourself stuck in the trap of frustration and disappointment…
In today’s episode, I’m sitting down with Jordan Lee Dooley – national bestselling author of Embrace Your Almost and Own Your Everyday and host of the top-rated podcast SHE. Right now, Jordan is on a mission to teach women how to make the most of the middle seasons of our lives, and how we can use our setbacks, disrupted plans and unmet dreams as an opportunity to pursue what we really want in life!
In this episode, we cover:
- How Jordan accidentally started her first business in her early 20s
- How you can use an in-between season to find more contentment & clarity
- Jordan’s best advice for getting “unstuck”
- What to do when your life doesn’t go according to plan
- How to know when it’s time to let a dream go
- How a “dead end” can actually propel you forward in life!
Jordan shares so many incredible words of wisdom and nuggets of advice to find more clarity and contentment right here, right now. Let’s dive in!
Connect with Jordan:
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- This episode is brought to you by the Bucketlist Bombshells Academy – ready to learn the skills you need to create your own freedom-filled online business? Join us!
- Already a business owner & looking for support on your journey? Join the Bucketlist Bombshells Collective for just $32/month!
- Cassie’s favorite productivity app: Productive
Did you love this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode we’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave us a review. Reviews help us spread the word about the Freedom Filled Life podcast, and are a key part of sharing this show with other people who know they are made for more.
Listen to another episode!
Wanna get your Freedom-Filled Life podcast binge on? We got you covered!