Have you been dreaming about the possibility of being able to travel and work remotely but just not sure how to make that a reality?
In today’s episode, we discuss everything you need to know about working remotely and traveling. We provide answers to all of those questions swirling around in your head and offer some tangible tips on how to make your dream become a reality.
In this episode, we cover:
- How to feel confident vs overwhelmed by the prospect of traveling and working remotely.
- Tips on finding your most ideal locations.
- How to find a place to rent and make sure you have strong access to WIFI.
- Tangible tips to assist in acclimating to the culture and avoid culture shock.
- Everything you need to know about banking, money, and using your cell phone while abroad.
- Best tools and resources to use to help you work more effectively.
- How to build a community and make friends.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- This episode is brought to you by The Bucketlist Bombshells Academy.
- Subscribe to and review The Freedom Filled Life Podcast.
- The Bucketlist Bombshells Academy is open for enrollment. Ready to learn the skills you need to create your freedom-filled life and career? Join us!
- Shay’s trifecta of recommended business tools: Slack, Asana, Zoom.
- Other recommended tools while working remotely: Hello Fax, Hello Sign, Adobe Scan, Wifi Speed Test.
- Cassie and Shay’s favorite work remotely and travel website: Nomadlist.
Did you love this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode we’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave us a review. Reviews help us spread the word about the Freedom Filled Life podcast, and are a key part of sharing this show with other people who know they are made for more.
Click here to subscribe, follow, or review The Freedom Filled Life Podcast.
Listen to another episode!
Wanna get your Freedom-Filled Life podcast binge on? We got you covered!