Do you feel ready for a season of growth in your business but not quite sure how to achieve it? Maybe you’ve already been unintentionally thrown into business growth even if you don’t feel ready and are just not sure how to manage it all.
In today’s episode, we’re chatting with successful businesswoman Kristen Estes of Moonwalker Digital and Weeknight Website as she shares her own business growth journey with us. Kristen provides some inspiring and actionable tips on how to scale and grow your business, as well as tips on how to build a solid team of support.
In this episode, we cover:
- Tips on how to prepare to scale your business and how to know when the time is right.
- Steps to take when you are ready to hire your first team member.
- Letting go of perfectionism and ego to better help your team grow and learn from their mistakes.
- Tangible tips on how to create repeatable standards and processes for your team.
- How to improve your leadership skills.
- Best practices for letting your clients know you are bringing on team members to assist.
Connect with Kristen Estes:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- This episode is brought to you by The Bucketlist Bombshells Academy.
- Subscribe to and review The Freedom Filled Life Podcast.
- The Bucketlist Bombshells Academy is open for enrollment. Ready to learn the skills you need to create your freedom-filled life and career? Join us!
- Helpful business tools that Kristen recommends: Asana, Loom, Slack.
- Run Like Clockwork– an inspiring book by Mike Michalowicz that provides a step-by-step methodology that shows how to reclaim your original vision for your business.
- Weeknight Website– confidently build the website that you really want.
Did you love this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode we’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave us a review. Reviews help us spread the word about the Freedom Filled Life podcast, and are a key part of sharing this show with other people who know they are made for more.
Listen to another episode!
Wanna get your Freedom-Filled Life podcast binge on? We got you covered!