Without a doubt, one of the biggest questions we get asked about starting or runnin’ an online biz is this…. “How the heck do I actually find and land my first client ?”
In today’s episode, we share the inside scoop on how we found our very first clients, quit our 9-5 jobs, and turned The Bucketlist Bombshells into a multimillion-dollar business. We’re excited to break down some actionable tips and strategies for how you can find and land your first client whether you are just considering starting your own service-based business, or are still in the early stages of starting your business.
In this episode, we cover:
- How to overcome fear and Imposter Syndrome.
- Ideas on how to find and pitch clients.
- Tips on how to leverage your network and how to ask for referrals.
- Utilizing freelancing platforms to find clients.
- Strategies on how to discover what you are truly passionate about and find your niche.
- How to be proactive and take matters into your own hands.
- Finding your courage and gaining confidence.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Did you love this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode we’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave us a review. Reviews help us spread the word about the Freedom Filled Life podcast, and are a key part of sharing this show with other people who know they are made for more.
Listen to another episode!
Wanna get your Freedom-Filled Life podcast binge on? We got you covered!