Ever feel like you’re struggling to maintain a balance between your personal life and work life? Do you have the desire to find more purpose, joy, and fulfillment, yet instead, find yourself feeling overwhelmed, burnt out, or unsure of how to discover a realistic version of what work-life balance actually means to you?
In today’s episode, Shay and I share our thoughts about what having a work-life balance really means and also to provide the framework on how to consistently create a freedom-filled schedule that will help bring more joy, purpose, and fulfillment to your work and life.
In this episode, we cover:
- Tangible tips on how to create a work-life balance that brings joy and a freedom filled schedule.
- Setting realistic expectations to avoid burnout.
- Tips on how to avoid being “run” by your schedule.
- Prioritizing values over to-do lists.
- How to shape your life while avoiding outside influences and stressors.
- Finding a version of work-life balance that’s your own, rather than someone else’s.
- Tips for how to say “yes” authentically, versus saying “yes” resentfully.
- How to better allow yourself some grace and set better boundaries.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Did you love this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode we’d be so grateful if you’d share it and leave us a review. Reviews help us spread the word about the Freedom Filled Life podcast, and are a key part of sharing this show with other people who know they are made for more.
Listen to another episode!
Wanna get your Freedom-Filled Life podcast binge on? We got you covered!