Hey there! We’re so excited to have you a part of the Bucketlist Bombshells Community Facebook community! This group is hosted by The Bucketlist Bombshells, an online educational community that teaches and empowers women, like yourself, to build a successful service-based online biz, giving you the freedom to travel the world & live creatively! We’ve created this exclusive, free Facebook community to give you a place to connect, support and inspire other millennial women around the globe throughout your journey to building and running a successful location-independent business and lifestyle! As we believe in quality over quantity, this is an exclusive community of aspiring and seasoned location-independent women and it’s essential that each women in the community brings about positivity and encouragement above all else.
Who is this group for?
This group is for aspiring and seasoned freelancers and solopreneurs who are building a service-based online businesses, offering services in the fields of:
- Graphic design
- Website design
- Social media management
- Virtual assistant work
- Digital marketing
With that said, this group is not for:
- Product-based businesses (example: selling physical products on Etsy)
- Brick-and-mortar businesses
- Online coaches (including relationship coaches, business coaches, health and fitness coaches etc.).
- Affiliate marketers (including comments, posts and threads related to affiliate marketing)
- Multi-level marketing (MLM) of any kind
As it’s important for us to always maintain the core purpose of this group, we know there are better fit communities for those other areas of businesses that we do not cover. Thanks for understanding! To keep the group running smoothly, we have a few rules that you as a member must follow. If you don’t follow the rules, then you will be removed from the group (which would be a total bummer, because we really think you’ll want to be part of this epic community).
Cassie Torrecillas (co-founder of The Bucketlist Bombshells, creator of this group)
Shay Brown (co-founder of The Bucketlist Bombshells, creator of this group)
Sandra Duran (Community Ignitor)
Katie Wunderink (Community Ignitor)
*Note: Please do not send private messages to Shay Brown, Cassie Torrecillas, Sandra Duran, or Katie Wunderink or any of the admins of the group. We prefer to communicate via email (email@example.com) to keep things organized and because our admins use their personal profiles for our Facebook group. Thanks for understanding!
In addition to the Bucketlist Bombshells Community we've created a thriving online educational community that teaches aspiring girl boss millennials how to build a successful service-based online business that gives them the freedom to work online from anywhere in the world!
Interested in learning more about how you can become a Bucketlist Bombshell, build an online biz and travel the world!? Well girl, we have an amazing resource just for you!
Join over 3,000+ aspiring location-independent women who have enrolled in our FREE workshop: 3 Steps to Learn the Skills You Need to Start A Successful Service-Based Online Business! Click here to register!
1. NO SELF PROMO
No self promotion is allowed except for in our #TEAMUPTuesday thread, or where otherwise is explicitly stated. Definition of self-promotion: Self promotion is anything that benefits you directly. This means that you may NOT:
- Post links to your website, latest blog post, social media handles, Facebook group, Facebook Page etc.
- Create a sub-group that relates to Bucketlist Bombshells in any way
- Post affiliate links or links to your products.
- Create a thread asking for members to submit guest posts, interviews, etc. to your site
- Create a thread asking for members’ emails or to ask members to email or PM you.
- Post surveys.
- Create a new post with a link to your new blog or website. You’re welcome to let us know that you just launched your blog and to share the excitement, but do not include any links.
- Create a post that includes any Multi-level Marketing (MLM) products and/or services. (This includes within comments on the #TEAMUPTuesday thread)
- Create a post that includes an image/graphic with your website URL or social media handle on the image/graphic
- Create a post that includes a Facebook tag to a Page or any other tag other than a member within the group
- Post your own affiliate links for products, services or blog posts
- Use the group for market research for new products and services
If you’re wondering, “Can I post a link to my website/social media so that I can get feedback on something?” The answer is no. Please post a screenshot. Note: The screenshot and/or image/graphic cannot include a URL or social media handle displayed as text on the screenshot and/or image/graphic.
ONE Exception to no promotions: If you have taken or are enrolled in The Bucketlist Bombshells Design Skills Course, The Bucketlist Bombshells Tech Skills Course, or The Bucketlist Bombshells Work Online and Travel The World Course you are allowed to share your solopreneur website once a month. A solopreneur website is a site that showcases your freelancing services, this site is not a travel blog or other blog website. This post is meant to be a post where other members can support you in the success of launching your solopreneur website. This post is not meant to solicit potential work from the other community members. Please refer to our #GETHIRED thread to find potential client opportunities. Please follow the example below when posting your solopreneur site. The structure should be:
- In brackets please include the name of the course(s) you are enrolled in
- Insert a short description of you and your solopreneur site service offerings
- Include the asterisk explanation for why this self promo post is allowed. This sentence must be worded exactly like this: "This self-promo post is only allowed because I'm a student of one of the Bucketlist Bombshells online courses."
Solopreneur Post Example:
2. NO POSTING OF VIDEOS
Please do not try to host a Facebook Live session inside the group. You will be removed. Facebook Live sessions are only to be used by group admins. You may also not post videos of yourself in the group.
3. NO BULLYING.
Nobody likes bullies! This is absolutely not the place to gossip about people online or post rude comments - if you do, you will immediately be removed from the group.
4. NO “LINK SHARING” THREADS.
A “link sharing” thread is when you create a new thread and ask people to share a link to their Pinterest profile, Instagram, etc. Admins will create these threads from time to time, so there is no need to create your own. Having an excessive amount of “link sharing” threads makes the group feel spammy and less useful.
5. NO POSTING FOR GROUP MEETUPS
Please do not use our group as a way to coordinate local meetups in your area.
6. Please keep posts on-topic for online business/traveling/digital nomads etc.
For example, this group is not the place to create threads about your favorite TV show or a DIY project you recently created. Posts that are not in some way related to the mission of the group will be deleted.
7. You may not private message members with unsolicited business promotions.
Please do not use our group as a place to send unsolicited promos to people in the community. If they chatted with you in a thread about wanting to work together, then sending a private message should be fine. However, if it is discovered that you are sending PMs to people without their permission, then you will be banned from the group.
8. YOU MAY NOT POST ANYTHING THAT IS FOR SALE.
Please do not use our group as a marketplace. This is not a place to post your personal items for sale (example: A used camera you want to sell).
9. Please use the following guidelines for posting a #HouseSwap post
If you are seeking to do a house swap with a fellow BB, please use the hashtag #houseswap when sharing the opportunity within the community! These opportunities are open to women in the community who are seeking to swap one home for another for an agreed upon amount of time.
The Bucketlist Bombshells are not legally or logistically responsible for house swaps between members of the community.
10. Please follow the guidelines below for posting a #gethired post.
If you are seeking a freelancer or solopreneur to join your team please feel free to post about the job opportunity inside of BBC and don't forget to include the hashtag #GETHIRED. Examples of freelancer and solopreneur positions: graphic designer, website designer, social media manager, virtual assistant etc.
This opportunity is reserved for one freelancer, you may not post a thread seeking multiple freelancers for the same job description. In addition to that, you may not post a thread seeking a team of freelancers to join a membership platform or freelancing website.
Please note that the #GETHIRED post is for fully remote work only, the job cannot include any in-office requirements.
When posting an opportunity please remember that it must be a paid opportunity (no internships or unpaid jobs allowed under #GETHIRED). As well, please use the #GETHIRED thread to promote a job opportunity within your company it is not a thread to promote yourself to be hired by another community member.
The best postings that receive the best responses are ones that include a brief but detailed job description, one link to either your website OR social media account, the budget and timeframe and the best way to contact you regarding the opportunity.
This super-handy #GetHired checklist is to help you make the most out of this opportunity inside of the Bucketlist Bombshells Community. We strive to make this community positive and beneficial for all members. Follow these guidelines before signing on to any project to ensure the project goes as smoothly as possible!
Don't forget to add a photo and the hashtag #GETHIRED!
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS GROUP
1. Focus on making genuine connections with other girls (when you have an ulterior motive, people notice and it’s totally uncool!)
2. Share your advice and support in a friendly manner - for some girls, this is the only place that their girl boss dreams are supported, so let’s always lift each other up!
3. Participate! To get the most of the group (and move forward in your BBC journey!), we highly recommend participating in weekly thread conversations, attending our free workshops, live Q&As etc. as we’ve created these to provide tons of valuable tips and help for you 🙂 Alright girl, now you’re set!